Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Tree Hill Wardrobe Sale!

Wow, what an experience. I thought Black Friday (back in the day when stores only opened at 5am) was crazy. This totally beat Black Friday in all variations, minus any mace or crazy shootings.

Let me back up - I went to the One Tree Hill (OTH) Wardrobe Sale yesterday. Because OTH has finished production (forever), the Studio/Warner Bros. is selling all of the wardrobe, furniture, and props from the show. The auction company scheduled the wardrobe sale for this weekend; it included mens, womens, and kids clothes, shoes, and accessories. (The props and furniture auction is next weekend.)

I drove to Wilmington yesterday morning and got to the studios around 9:30am. Around 10:30, we made it through the line and into the sound studio where they had rows and rows of clothes. (Due to fire codes, they could only allow a limited number of individuals on the sound stage at one time.) I shopped. And shopped. And shopped. I focused mostly on accessories - purses, jewelry, gloves, baby items, etc. I went through in the morning, left to eat lunch, and then went back in the afternoon. Here is what I bought:


2 new Atlanta Falcons caps, tactical goggles, and 3 pouches for the tactical goggles


3 hats - all worn by characters on the show; 3 bibs and one set of baby shoes, all used in Season 9


jewelry and a purse - the bracelet in the upper left hand corner was worn on the show


Armani shirt worn by Paul Johansson when he played "Dan" - "Dan" written on the tag


Brand new Calvin Klein shirt with tags attached


Hugo Boss shirt worn by Paul Johansson when he played "Dan" - "Dan" written on the tag


Jacket worn by Chad Michael Murray when he played "Lucas"


Jacket worn by Tyler Hilton when he played "Chris Keller" - season 9 (costume scene card attached) - check out the granola bar wrapper I found in the pocket. :)


Jacket worn by Tyler Hilton when he played "Chris Keller" - season 9 (costume scene card attached)


Abercrombie skirt worn by Bethany Joy Galeotti when she played "Haley" - "Haley" written on the tag


Shirt worn by Lisa Goldstein when she played "Millicent" - "Millicent" written on the tag


Bones costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment