Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ah, Charlie

Yesterday I went to the Easyriders' Bike Event in Wilson, North Carolina. Charlie Hunnam, the actor that plays Jax Teller in Sons of Anarchy, was scheduled to sign autographs and take pictures (hence the new picture banner on my blog!). The Bike Event wasn't really that exciting. However, I had a GREAT time meeting and talking with Charlie. :)

Check out Charlie in Sons of Anarchy on FX. The fourth season begins in September!

Here are a couple of other pictures:



Charlie coming out. The crowd went insane!



Charlie. Wow. I wish I could've been that girl sitting beside him all night!


Me and Charlie...he was super sweet. 


He was scheduled to stop signing autographs at 10 but was still going strong at 11:30. I've never seen someone stay past their scheduled time just to talk to all of their fans. He was very accommodating. He greeted everyone with the same smile and had a conversation with each person. It was cool to see and actually made me like him much more.


I met Santa too. And no, I didn't do anything to get those beads...those were freebies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment