Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

Luckily for me, it rained almost all of the morning, forcing me to stay inside and work. I managed to cross a lot of work off of my to-do list, including more internship application pieces. I received feedback tonight on my essays, so I need to work on the next draft. The feedback was really good, and I am hoping that I might only need one more draft to complete this part. Finishing the essays would be a huge step!

I'm taking a break from working on my dissertation. I have been making small changes that were needed, and it is now time to get organized to write. While the draft to my advisor might not happen for tomorrow, it is definitely not very far away!

These processes are unlike anything I have ever conquered before. I am accustomed to tackling a task and finishing it within a reasonable amount of time. I have clocked three months on both internship and dissertation, and I do not feel close to finishing either process. In reality, my internship applications are very close. My dissertation proposal, on the other hand, feels years away (and it needs to be weeks away!). All in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment