I hopefully have finished my CV now. I had to work on some new formatting things because APA has just released a new edition of its publication manual (which specifies how you must type things like conference presentations and publications). More on that manual in a minute. I did not finish my essays, as I had hoped. However, I am really close and might be able to finish the second draft of each early this week.
Because of that wonderful new edition of the APA manual, I had to add more information to most of the references I had already typed for my dissertation. Luckily, I found everything I needed, but it took a couple of hours to reformat everything properly. I also found some great articles on the psychometric properties of one of my instruments that will help me justify using the instrument and will fill in a huge hole in my Methods section. While I am happy for the progress, I was hoping to finish more this weekend. It's not looking good for me to get a draft to my advisor tomorrow afternoon. Lesson learned - research always takes longer than you expect. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment