Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aside from the massive amounts of food that some of us will eat today, we are supposed to take time to reflect on reasons why we are thankful. I have thought about my reasons this week, and I am thankful that I have a lot of great reasons to be happy.

1. I have an amazing family and many friends that are like family.
2. I have a great friend that inspires me, calms me, encourages me, and loves me.
3. I am pursuing my dream career.
4. I will be okay during these tough economic times.
5. My time in Memphis is very short, and I will soon be taking the next step in this adventure to a place unknown thus far (but it will definitely be new to me).
6. I can and take time to appreciate the little things, like being outside in the rain, listening to a great song, and just being with those I love.

I am sure there are many, many more... Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment