"I have overcome more than words will ever say...
The day will come when the fight is won
And I think that day has just begun."
- "Lift Me Up" by Kate Voegele
Some of the words I have been using as inspiration throughout this semester to get me through, and I thought they might be inspiring to some of you out there as well.
I have not heard from any other internship sites; I am still waiting to hear from 11 sites. The stated deadline is December 15 for notification, so this could be a very big (or small) week. In addition to internship stress, I propose my dissertation this Wednesday afternoon. This is also the last week of classes. Thankfully, I have completed the final projects for all of the courses I am taking. I still have to do a final test review and administer the final test in the classes I teach, in addition to posting their final grades after their final next Monday. That is a minor thing compared to internship and dissertation "madness" (to borrow a word from one of my cohort members).
A big, scary week ahead... I'm hoping to post good news soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment