"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - Eliot
This quote sums up the last big decisions of my life...and now the decisions that will shape my most immediate future. My entire life will change dramatically at the end of August. I won't have a place to live, I won't have a job, and, for the first time in my life, I won't know what the next step is for my future. There is something that should be incredibly terrifying about actually typing and reading that statement, but I only feel contentment. Sure, there are some things that are not perfect about this situation. However, there are plenty of things that are perfect about it!
Some of my most recent pieces of inspiration:
standing on the dock at the lake and basking in the calm and the sunshine
realizing that my journey to becoming a Doctor is almost over...
hearing people call me "Doctor" has been really enjoyable the past couple of days
the beach...my personal heaven...
Some song lyrics that have kept me going:
"Life is short, baby that's a fact. Better live it right. You ain't comin' back.
Gotta raise some hell, 'fore they take you down. Gotta live this life..."



No comments:
Post a Comment