Monday, February 15, 2010

Less than one week left in this waiting game!

In less than one week, I will know if I have matched to a site, and if so, I will also know the location. I am SO excited about the next step in my adventure...wherever it may take me. (Proof: I have already started packing some boxes!) To be fair, I only have 73 days left in Memphis, including Spring Break and a couple of trips home. So I didn't start packing too early. And yes, I have a countdown - don't you know me? :)

School is fine. I don't have a heavy load this semester, which is good and bad. I am also waiting to hear about the approval of my dissertation study by the Bureau of Prisons. Once I have that approval, my life will definitely become much busier trying to finish my dissertation before April!

Props to my parents - just in case I don't say it enough, they are awesome! They called last week and told me they have a match gift for me. Luckily for me, I don't have to wait much longer for that either. I'll be in touch on Friday and Monday to share what I hope is going to be very good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment