Monday, February 8, 2010

More Snow! This time in Memphis!

Instead of waking up to my alarm clock this morning, I received a text message from the university saying school is closed today due to the inclement weather. The meterologist said last night that Memphis "might" see a little snow, but he was not too concerned. Well, it was snowing at 5:30am this morning when I woke up! I was so excited about not having to go to work or school that I couldn't go back to sleep. :)

After breakfast, I went outside and took some pictures:


This is my house. You'll notice the large magnolia limbs in the top of the picture... here's what the tree actually looks like:


Yes, the snow covered thing in the bottom right hand corner of this picture is my car. My poor baby is covered with snow yet again.


This is a view looking down the street. My neighbor's truck was in his garage overnight. Lucky him.

The rest are cool nature shots. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment