Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I am now 31 years old, and it feels good to have made it this far. :) This is going to be an amazing year, and I am looking forward to it! Thank you all for the birthday wishes!


My birthday "cake" - my free Cold Stone creation...Oreo Creme Filling ice cream and Reese's Pieces. It melted a little on the way home, but it was still yummy.


My gifts: I bought these two pictures for my living room, and I have a Kate Spade purse on the way!

Today, Amanda (another intern) and her dog Dakota joined me at a picnic for a German Shepherd rescue organization here in Raleigh. I've never seen so many German Shepherds together! And yes, I wanted one but didn't get one. One day...

Here's Dakota playing in the lake:


More birthday celebrating planned for the next couple of weekends! I'll post pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment