I have finished my first week of internship! I have one more week of orientation, and then it's time to work. I've been waiting on this for two years; it seems surreal that the time has arrived. I enjoy the people I am working with; they have vast life experiences, so I am learning a lot from them already.
First day of work picture:
It's a very good thing I learned how to set the timer on my camera. :)
On to other good news:
I am sending a draft of my results section to my advisor today. Yay! I have to write one more section after this and then defend my work. Everything is coming together nicely, and I am grateful.
Other things that I am grateful for: sleeping late on Saturday mornings, having a paycheck again, being able to buy nice, new work clothes, and starting Christmas shopping! (Yes, I start Christmas shopping really early, but I am the kind of person that wants to find the right gift. I can't just buy anything.)
There are lots of activities coming up in the next couple of months... stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment