Sunday, April 11, 2010

18 Days until my return to Birmingham for a couple of months!

Things are wrapping up nicely in Memphis. I am packing the things I cannot live without and selling things that I can live without. I enjoyed yesterday with a good friend - no pictures, we just hung out at my moving sale, ate lunch, and shopped. It's nice to have good friends that like you for you.

As I was reflecting on the things I have accomplished academically and clinically, one of my most proud moments was passing my oral comprehensive exams and receiving Honors for my written comprehensive exams. Here's a picture of me after I passed my oral comps last year. Notice the smile - I was thrilled!


Now if I can defend my dissertation, I will be ecstatic! More information to come on that - I will speak with the person that is providing the data for the project next week. Just two and a half more weeks of class requirements left. Can't wait to be back to the Magic City!

No comments:

Post a Comment