Today is Monday, and I leave Memphis on Thursday morning. The list of things that I had to accomplish was almost unsurmountable this morning, but thankfully Monday has treated me well. I will be exhausted when I finally stop working today...until then, I'll be back to back until watching One Tree Hill tonight. :) And then I will resume cleaning the house after watching a little TV...
I took a break this past weekend for fun (ADRL race in Cecil, GA), so I am still working on data analysis for my dissertation. However, I think I am very close to running all of the analyses (maybe tonight?!) and will continue to work on it every spare moment this week.
Today, I had the last meeting for my graduate assistantship. Tomorrow, I will give the last finals in the classes I teach and attend my last class EVER. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment