I left Minnesota early this morning to travel to West Virginia. I have an interview tomorrow at a complex in Hazelton, West Virginia. I flew into Pittsburgh and drove south, and I have pictures to share from my drive:
The sunset driving from Pittsburgh to Hazelton.
Time to head south towards Morgantown, West Virginia.
West Virginia! Love the slogan - "Wild and Wonderful". After driving into Hazelton, I fully understand what people mean when they talk about the "West Virginia mountains."
This is my rental car. It's a Ford Edge. Check out the wheels! And yes, the roads are fine for me to drive on, despite the large snow banks in the background of the picture.
My rental car is actually registered in New York. I thought that was cool, as this is probably the only time I'll ever drive a car with a NY tag on it.
My rental car in the snow-filled parking lot. It is nice to travel, but I am very happy that I will be home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment