At the beginning of the week, I interviewed at FCI Fort Worth. My Dad and I drove from Memphis on the way there, and then drove to Birmingham on the way back. It was cool seeing two different ways to go to the same place. Here are some pictures from our trip there:
This is the bridge outside the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This is the Clinton Presidential Library. It's much larger than you can see. The highway barrier was way too tall to take a good picture.
Clinton's birthplace in...
Hope, Arkansas. :) We saw Hope, Arkansas, and then we stopped for gas in Friendship, Arkansas. There was something almost child-like about those names.
Apparently, Texarkana is twice as nice. Texarkana is on the border of Texas and Arkansas...duh. I just figured that out on this trip.
This is part of the Dallas skyline on our drive in. The skyline is much larger than this, but we came in on the outskirts of downtown.
The sunset and Six Flags in Dallas. Very pretty.
So, the camera battery died on our way home. However, there were very good moments on the 12 hour drive home. One of the best moments was dinner in Waskom, Texas at David Branch's Catfish Village. The dinner was amazing...catfish fillets, fries, salad, and sweet tea. I wish the restaurant was closer to home! The second best part was making it home safely at 2:45a.m.
One more interview in Springfield, Missouri...more to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment