On Sunday, my Dad and I set out for Lexington, Kentucky. It was extremely cold...we just didn't know how cold it was going to get!
Entering Tennessee...
On the way to Lexington...
The mountains were beautiful. And it had snowed the day before... After I uploaded this picture to the computer, I saw the face in the rocks. Can you see it?
"Play that funky music, white boy." My Dad was playing the drums to the song. :)
Yea Kentucky!
This is what it looked like when I went out to the car to leave for my interview Monday morning. My dad was nice enough to warm the car for me while I finished getting ready. It was about 15 degrees at 8:15am. It warmed to about 23 degrees.
FMC Lexington is below. As there are no cameras allowed on the property, these pictures were taken from the street. This institution was amazing and beautiful. I really liked it! Check out the snow! For those of you that didn't think I could handle the snow and cold weather, I did just fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment