Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Minnesota Day 2

I went to my interview this morning at 7:15am when it was about 5 degrees in Rochester. It made it up to about 20 degrees today, but with the wind chill, it was back to single digits. It is COLD here, but the sunshine was pretty. Because it was so cold, I didn't stay outside to take pictures.



This is the view from my hotel room. I visited these shops yesterday and tonight. Right behind these shops is a small indoor mall (where I ate the pizza yesterday). The picture below is my yummy dinner from tonight at Victoria's, which is in the same block as my hotel. (It was too cold to go any further!)



This is the channel guide for the hotel's TV. They have three Arabic channels here that I've never seen before.



Tomorrow morning I take the shuttle to Minneapolis and fly to Pittsburgh. Then I drive south into West Virginia for my interview on Thursday. Friday morning, I'll be flying home! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment