I spent New Year's Day with some of my most favorite people.
I joined Mark, Amy, Braegan, Pat, and Joe for Auburn football and a yummy New Year's lunch, where I tried turnip and mustard greens for the first time. You will notice the tiny one-bite that I have on my plate below.
Mark had to capture all of this on camera, which is good for me, as I am sure many of you are really questioning if I actually ate the greens. And...I did... Actually, they didn't have much taste. I think my exact words were: "These aren't so bad." Here's the photographic evidence:
And here is the cutest baby, Braegan (almost 7 weeks), being very sweet while I was hanging out with her on Friday:
After watching the insane Auburn-Northwestern game where Auburn won four or five times, I came home and went out to eat with my parents and some of their friends. Olive Garden, good stories, and lots of laughter was a great way to end the first day of 2010.
Tomorrow, my dad and I set out for the first leg of our trip. We're heading to Lexington, Kentucky for my first internship interview on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes!



No comments:
Post a Comment