Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow in Alabama?

Who picked this winter to be the winter to have odd weather? The winter where I have to travel...Maybe to prepare me for the possibility of a winter like this next year in some exotic and cold locale? :)

Assuming the weather holds out, my Dad and I head out for Terre Haute, Indiana in the morning. I am grateful that he is traveling with me. My interview at FCC Terre Haute is all day on Friday.

In other good news - I mailed the IRB paperwork to the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) today for my dissertation. This is the last step before I can access my data. Assuming that the BOP says my research proposal is okay, I'll get the data, analyze, and write the last two chapters! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And no, I don't think it's a train coming at me! :)

I was also approved today for an independent study course in the Spring, so I will definitely complete my coursework this next semester. Everything is looking great for an April completion in Memphis and a clean move to the internship (LAST!) portion of this program.

1 comment: